New Client Information
Thank you for choosing Rhinebeck Animal Hospital! To help make your first visit easier, we have posted some of our commonly-used hospital forms here on our website. Please download and print the new client information form, fill it out and bring it with you at the time of your first visit. If you have any questions, please call the hospital at 845-876-6008.
New Client/Patient Registration Form - Provide some basic information about you and your pet!
Other Useful Forms
For new and returning clients, we have posted some of our commonly-used hospital forms, available for download below. Please bring the completed form with you to our hospital at the time of your visit, or submit where applicable. If you have any questions, please call the hospital at 845-876-6008.
- Pet Boarding Check-In Sheet - Help us take care of your pet while you're away!
- Avian History & Husbandry Form - For new clients with feathered friends.
- Reptile History & Husbandry Form - For new clients with scaly friends.
- Small Mammal History & Husbandry Form - For new clients with smaller furry friends (rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, etc.).
- Anesthesia Information
- Pet Photo Model Release Form
You may submit any of these forms in one of three ways:
- Save the completed form to your computer, attach it to an e-mail, and send it to [email protected]
- Click the "Submit" button located on the bottom of the form and enter your email information. This will create a saved message in your inbox that you can now send to [email protected]
- Print out the completed form and bring it with you when you bring your pet for boarding.
**If you do not already have Adobe Reader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download the latest version!